miss wadever

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

orights im back to bloggggging.


nothing special except attending afternoon sch.. meet up with gf (its like an addiction lols) and im out with denise today. went to dye my hair to dark brown. hey im no longer looking like ah lian! lols. thanks denise for accompanying me to the house. anyone wanna dye hair at a cheaper rate ask me for details ok! my hair length only cost 45 bucks!! =))



dinner at pepper lunch as usual. i LOVEEEEE pepper lunch. be it beef, chicken, salmon and wadever. lols. then to guardian at paragon. i spent a total of $107 dollars in there sia. minus the $60 dollars vouchers my dad gave me, i hv to fork out $47 more.. but its all the stuff i need so yea.


last stop. CHINATOWN. its sooo fun. lols. ppl just lovee giving u freee food. me and denise ate alot just on the jelly and everything.


okays im going to watch the L word now. and pls ignore my tagboard theres somthing going on there at the moment lahh... as if i care. i deal with this kind since secondary sch days. =))


i miss gf lah.


loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home