miss wadever

Monday, March 31, 2008

=)) love this song:




menses is here. that means im really in a piss off mode. dun step on my toes den. lols. alot of ppl hving menses ard me this month.. yen, nicky, gf and myself. hahas. denise u gt menses not? i remb we use to come one after another timing. HAha.



let me recap wad happen for the past few days yea. Econs test was alright. hehe. then fridae went sch the whole day. was with jean, jaslyn, roseline they all the whole day.. after that went home and hv dinner with gf i think. honestly i kant remb what we ate and thats nt impt lah. lols.
Went body shop warehouse sale at convention. god. it was crowded! and i bought lots of things. suppose to worth like 100++ bucks i gt it like 60 dollars only. hahas. worth it right. i lovee body shop things. soooooo good for my skin. =)) and i was there for like 1.5 hrs? gf so nice to be thr with me.. lols.


went funan to hv sakae with gf and sim lim to buy her laptop. good deal huh gf? lols. =))


i remb i was getting bored on thursday night so i decided to take photos of my flowers. remb to my bouquet of sunflowers and pink roses? look wad happen to them now:

andddd today gf and i went to haagen daz:
yummy ice cream:

actually i gt 2 more pics. but i accidentaly pull out the card reader usb. so yea. im sleepy nowww...

and with this, i shall end my entry for today. loves. nites. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home