miss wadever

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Random pics:










hahas. my photos are all very random and all very out of order! As u can seeeee i gt my macarons. =) gf bought it for me. however, the moment i eat it i regret it. its sooooo sweet! lols. i noe its a sweet dessert but but but i nva knew that it was soooooo sweeet! i chose rose, pistachio, chocolate and hazelnut.


den we walked ard vivo and gf bought me a cactus. lols. hot pink colour summore. and when i was q-ing to pay for the cactus, gf bought me chocolates frm chocolate art. lols...


was home at 4 plus. and met nicky at 5 suddenly. lols. yah. its high tea time again lahhs. yummy waffles. lols. raining heavily but it din stopped us lah. one very messy frm work and one make-up less.. @ gardens cafe cartel..

gf stayed over. =)) and today i went to work. lols. work was okays with yen and ning. haha. ya they r there. and i had two new classes with different trainers. and there are 3 kai lings in one class which includes me! hahahs. i mean its quite coincidence right to hv nt two but three with the same name in a class...

and gf and i had botak jones for dinner. no pictures cox i din bring my digi yea.

orights im off to bed le... sleepy. tml hand in marketing project!! and its time to plan for my revision. 2 weeks of study break yea~


loves. nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home