miss wadever

Thursday, May 8, 2008


alrights ppl. CONGRATS ME.


IM OFFICALLLY ON HOLIDAY.


ask me out, book appointment with me. wadever u guys want!


HAHA.


jas, irene and I celebrated our last day exam in town today. seoul garden we ate and ate. Branded shopping spreeeeeee we went from bur berry to LV (whooooo). i fucking sure i will get the coin zippy purse.


heres how it looks like:




seeeee! it looks perfect to me. SGD $455.


i need to strike 4D sumhow instantly get this.


hmmmmm let me see if i hv any updates.


I HAVE NOT SEEN NICKY FOR 3 WEEKS! the last time i saw all of my gers is during that time at pasar malam very randomly!


misses!


and up coming next, BOLI's 21st birthday on the 17th.. ppl watch out for photos in a month's time k. lols.


ohh. had brazillian waxing done again today. pls, the people in town rupini's is horrible. only the ger that did threading for me is nice. the one who did the waxing done a sloppy job i must say. i guess im fussy but hey i pay good money ok. and u should thank god i just complain here cox i realised it much later. bleahs.


i realised red is a better colour. lols. im sleepy. good night everyone.


PS// many people ask me abt XL's 21st Birthday location! orights. Location: SENTOSA RESORT. behind cafe del'ma very pretty right. lols. and we have a very good camera summore. hmm. per night day on a week end is 500+ week day 300+. depending on peak periods too yea.


=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home