miss wadever

Sunday, May 11, 2008

now with holidays, im slacking eating and slacking. LOLS.


yesterday BBQ was fun. with eryn, denny, denise, dahlia, nicky, many many more. tato's house is soooo perfect. bailey is sooooo cute. gf picked me up and we get back home.


hmm. no photos. lols. i din bring my camera.


i wanna get a job sooon! hopefully.


im confused which LV wallet to buy again. thanks to tato's influence. trust me shes an ardent fan too! the difference would be shes rich while im not yet rich. lols!

and and she recommended this:



please tell me ur opinion!



ok since im so free now. let me introduce Human Pets to u. Human pets was gone for a couple of days. and ALL human pets users are panicky abt it. seee. its an addiction pls. lols. and its user frendly lahh.


Human Pets:



My Profile. with a youtube video of rihanna. i saw others hving beautiful backgrounds and all lahh.



My LOVELY pets.


My photos and all. with a comment box for all my frends comment thingy...








see see. SO MANY of them and all of them are sooo cute lah!


And now its my lovely shop. hahas.








tadah! all done. nice and fun right. lols. i dun see y people like nicky and gf is not playing! lols.



=))


log in to www.facebook.com




i thank you for being faithful and everything nice


i love u gf,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home