miss wadever

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

EDITED:

IM BORED. I ALMOST BURN MY WHOLE HOUSE DOWN TODAY. GOD.


lets not tok so much abt it. it shudders me alot still. just imagine. gosh.


gym yesterday. no swimming cox i dunwan to become meenah. =( but i went today! lols. a total of 22 laps. amazing huh.


gf hving exams so she wun be meeting me


ah boy going sch every afternoon


nicky is busy with her in house project


denise is working so hard


dahlia is schling


yen is schling too


vell is very sick now


xiang long, guang hong, boli all in camp


awwwwwwwww


i hv my msn, my human pets and all the strangers online to entertain me.

sumone pity me la.


=(


ciaos. and i hv my TV with me. im watching lee nan xing show now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home